Vegetable cutlet or veg patties is one of my favourite appetizer or evening snack .The recipe is very simple with mixture of vegetables and potatos. Its a healthy, nutritious and tasty snack which goes with ketchup or green chutney. It is very easy to prepare.
- Potato 2
- Greeb beans 4
- Carrot 1
- Peas few
- Turmeric powder 1 pinch
- Chilli powder[ according to your spice level]
- Green chillli 1
- Coriander leaves few
- Garam masala pwdr 1tsp
- Boil the potatos. Mash it well, once it cools.
- Cut the vegetables to thin slices and cook them.
- Mix the cooked vegetables with the mashed potato. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, green chilli, garam masala and salt to it.
- From the mixture take a small quantity and make a ball shape dipping it in bread crumbs and then flatten it to a small round shape.
- And then again, roll the round cutlet with bread crumbs and fry it in a kadai with oil or deep fry until the cutlets turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup.