Posted by lothi on Oct 11, 2010 in Recipes | 1 comment
- Potato 3
- Peas 1/2 cup
- Carrot 1/2 cup
- Onion 1
- Bell peppers 1
- Tomato 1/2
- Cumin seeds few
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- First divide the potatoes into 2 halves and cut in round shape with thin slices. Cut the carrot to small cubes and bell peppers also into medium cube pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds and a pinch of hing.
- Add the onions and chopped garlic and stir for few minutes until the raw smell goes.
- Then add the bell peppers along with peas, carrot and tomatos. Stir well.
- Now add the coriander powder, garam masala, red chilli powder. Cover it with lid and allow it cook for a while in medium heat. Sprinkle some water and then close the lid.
- Atlast, garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with chappathis or with rice.