Posted by lothi on Oct 31, 2010 in Recipes | 0 comments
- Onion 1
- Tomato 3
- Green chilli 4 0r 5
- Red chilli 3 or 4
- Ginger finely chopped few
- Curry leaves few
- Urad daal
- Mustard seeds
- In a pan heat oil, add mustard seeds, urad daal,curry leaves,red chilli’s and chopped ginger. When it sputters add onion and stir for few minutes.
- When the raw smell of onion has gone, add the tomatos and green chilli’s let it cook for a while.
- Switch off the flame and let it cool for a while.
- Grind to a smooth paste and season it 2 tsp of gingely oil with mustrad seeds and urad daal and with few curry leaves again.
- Serve hot with dosa, idli’s or bhajji’s.