Winter has started and there are too many things to keep in mind to take care of ourselves. There are many common problems during winter-like cold, flu, dry skin, dehydration, dandruff, chapped lips, and many more. To get rid of these here are some useful tips.
- Keep yourself well-protected while you are out of your house.
- It’s better to carry a water bottle of your own for drinking. Using your own water bottle may avoid the flu and cold. If you see any symptoms of cold, with the runny nose, it is better to do steam inhalation immediately.
- To avoid dry scalps and itchy flakes apply oil regularly once a week and leave it for the whole night. Wash it the next day. Do not wash often which may lead to dry scalp and itchy flakes.
- Drinking lots of water will keep your skin healthy and hydrated. Eating fresh vegetables and fruits will keep you hydrated.
- Before going to bed apply some moisturizing lotion all over your body for healthy soft and supple skin.
- If your lips are chapped and dry apply some ghee. This will soften your lips and avoids chapping.