1. Split ends are mainly seen in dry hair.
2. To avoid split ends don’t comb your hair when its wet. Combing hair in wet may damage your hair and cause split ends.
3. Its better to trim your hair regularly to avoid split ends.
4. Drink lots of water as water is a good therapy for many problems.
5. Apply almond oil once in a week.
6. Before using any kind of heating products use heat resistant spray which protects your hair from damaging.
7. Take medium sized papaya and mash it well to a thick paste after taking all the seeds. Mix the paste with 1 cup of curd and then apply to the hair strands and hair ends. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water.
8. Dry the fenugreek seeds and grind it to fine powder. Mix with curd and little water then apply to the hair. Wash it after 1 hour. This can be done once in a month.
9. Wash hair with cold water and rub scalp with fingers gently.
10. One of the best remedy for split ends is coconut milk. Take coconut milk and apply all over the scalp, hair ends and give a gentle massage to the roots. Leave it for half an hour and then wash with water.
11. Take 1 whole banana, mash it well and then apply it on head. Wash it after 45 minutes. Repeat it once every month.
12. Avoid tying your hair tightly with a plain rubber band, use covered rubber band to prevent damage to your hair.