Posted by lothi on May 28, 2008 in Health | 7 comments
Here are some remedies for toothache, gum irritation and cavity pain. These are some simple remedies which can be followed at home. Clove treatment is really good for toothache and thereby reduces the pain.
- Mix equal amounts of Onion juice with water and gargle well. This will reduce your gum pain.
- Mix 1 tbsp of ginger juice with 1 cup of water and gargle your mouth well. This will provide relief from toothache.
- Take a small piece of tamarind and coat it with salt. Then apply this on to your affected tooth by pressing gently which will provide relief from toothache.
- Chew raw onion and keep it on the affected tooth for a few minutes. This will reduce your toothache.
- Chew cloves and keep it on your cavity tooth [affected tooth] for a While. This will provide relief from toothache and thereby making your teeth healthier and stronger. You can repeat this twice in a day.
- Mix 1 tbsp of ginger juice and 1 tbsp of honey to a cup of water and gargle well. This will provide relief from tooth ache.
- Take the juice from onion. Gargle your mouth with the onion juice which will get rid off from toothache and swollen gum.