Posted by lothi on May 17, 2009 in Beauty, Health | 46 comments
Sun tan is one of the major problem with the darker skins. Many of them like to have their skin tanned in summer but some wants to get rid away from sun tan. The affected areas are mainly face, neck and arms. Avoiding over exposure to sun may get rid of tan. While going out in sunny days you can can apply some sunscreen lotion like SPF 30. Protect ur exposed skin with this lotions and after returning home apply some home made facepack. By these way you can protect your skin from getting tanned.
Here are some home made remedies if you are already affected with tanned skin.
- Grind potato to a fine thick paste. Add some lemon to juice to it. Apply it on the affected areas like face, neck, and arms. Leave on until it is dry like say about 25 to 30 minutes. Then wash with cold water. Repeat this procedure twice in a week.
- Before going for a bath rub the lemon slice on the affected skin. Let it dry and take bath after half an hour. Lemon is one of the best remedy to get rid from tan.
- Apply yogurt daily on your face. This makes the skin softer and also reduces darkness. This can be applied daily. It acts as a deep cleanser.
- Squeeze some tomato juice and apply it directly on to your face and leave it for 15 minutes. This caan be done in alternate days which helps to reduce the sun tan.
- Mix grounded powdered almonds, oatmeal, plain yogurt, milk and allow it soak for few minutes. When they are mixed well apply to your face. Leave it for 30 minutes and when fully dried wash it warm water. Repeat it twice in a week.
- Aloe vera is one of the best remedy for sun tanned skin. This can be applied daily at bedtime.