Stretch marks are a consequence of rapid stretching of the skin and also due to sudden weight gain and weight loss. Stretch marks can be due to growth spurt in teens, obesity, and after pregnancy. They are visible in the belly, thighs, and around arms. Below are some remedies for stretch marks.
Remedies for stretch marks
- Rubbing olive oil and lavender oil on the area helps to reduce the stretch marks.
- Adequate intake of vitamins A, C, E, and Zinc provides nutrition to the skin.
- Almond oil is very good for the skin and also helps to remove stretch marks.
- Drinking lots of water [8 glasses per day] keeps the skin hydrated.
- Shea butter applied twice a day on the stretch marks helps to remove the marks.