Nausea can be due to several reasons. It can be due to overconsumption of food, digestion problem, morning sickness, stress, and many more. If nausea is severe it induces vomiting. If it lasts for more than two days it’s better to report to the doctors immediately. Here are some basic remedies for nausea. If it lasts for more than a day itis better to report to the doctors.
Remedies for nausea
- Nausea is common in pregnant women as its one of the early signs of pregnancy. If it is severe it leads to vomiting. During pregnancy, it can be controlled by avoiding oily foods. Take crackers often and sniff the lemon often.
- Sniffing the lemon often controls nausea.
- Avoid junk foods and consume fruits and vegetables more.
- Ginger tea is the best way to control nausea.
- Get plenty of fresh air.
- Lemon juice mixed in warm water and sipping in regular intervals reduces nausea.
- Avoid all dairy products.
- Peppermint tea is also very good for controlling nausea.