Leg pain is very common in all ages. The pain can be due to loss of physical strength and energy. Here are some simple home remedies for leg pain.
Remedies for leg pain/cramps
- Intake of methi gives good relief from leg pain. Mix 2 tsp of methi or fenugreek powder in 1/2 cup of water and drink it in the morning. This gets relief from leg pain.
- A warm massage can be given to legs with coconut or mustard oil in the night time before going to bed.
- Methi leaves can also be dried under sunlight and then grind to a fine powder. Mix it water and have it.
- For temporary relief, a heat pad can be used.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking lots of water.
- Leg stretching exercise
- A steam bath with gentle massage gets relief from leg pain.
- Leg stretching exercise improves blood circulation and gets relief from leg pain.