Here you will find some remedies for dry skin. Dry skin needs to be gently cleansed and regularly stimulated with massage. Dry skin occurs due to lack of moisture. It can also be due to poor diet. Fresh fruit face pack can be used on dry skin. Splash cold water onto your face to clean and refresh your skin twice or thrice in a day.
- Aloe vera gel has been shown to heal the skin very quickly with dramatic results. Aloe vera gel is good for dry skin which acts as a good moisturizer. It also helps to remove dead skin cells.
- Massage your face regularly with almond oil or rose water for twice a week .
- Before taking bath apply olive oil all over your body and leave it for half an hour. Almond oil can be used alternatively.
- Take fresh fruits regularly.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Whole moong dal flour is good for dry skin. Mix the whole moong dal powder with curd and apply it to face and leave it for 10 to 15minutes. It leaves your skin soft and supple.
- Before going to bed apply few drops of rose water all over your face.
- Mix powdered milk mixed with water or rose water and apply on dry hand, leave it for 15 minutes which nourish and smoothen your skin. This can also be applied all over your body.
- Apply oat meal mixed with fresh curd with little water to your face and leave on for 15 minutes. Wash it with lukewarm water with gentle scrub.
- Mix grounded whole green moong dal powder with egg white and with few drops of lemon juice. Scrub with this mixture gently and wash your face.
- Avoid hot water bath.
Pack for dry skin: 1 egg honey 1 tsp olive oil 1/2 tsp few drops of rose water Mix all these and use it as face mask which helps for dry skin. [or] 1 Egg olive oil 1 tsp lemon juice 1tsp orange juice 1tsp few drops of rose water
Mix all these and use it as mask.