Dark circles under eyes are one of the common problems and it can be due to many reasons like inadequate sleep, stress, and many more. The dark circles should be treated as soon as possible to avoid it from increasing.
Aging is one of the main factors for the formation of dark circles. As you age, the skin becomes dry and the dark circles become very prominent. Dark circles can also be formed due to a lack of a healthy diet. Some of the remedies are as follows.
Remedies for dark circles
- Keep a slice of cucumber on your eyes for about half an hour and relax for a while. Even cucumber juice can be applied on the affected area.
- Potato juice can also be applied twice a day. It removes the darkness.
- Rosewater acts as a good moisturizer. It can be applied all over the face before going to bed daily. Rosewater is considered to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for generations.
- Drink 7 to 8 glasses of water and keep your body hydrated. Sometimes, there may be an excessive loss of water from the body, which could make your skin dry and dull.
- Use sunglasses when going out in the sun to protect from harmful rays.
- Massage with almond oil twice a day around your eyes.
- Grind almond to a thick paste mix it with milk and apply it for 10 min. This slowly removes the darkness around the eyes.
- Eat a well-balanced diet. Dark circles can also be formed due to a lack of a healthy diet.
- Regular apply of tomato juice also reduces the dark circles.
- Make a paste of fresh mint leaves and mix with few drops of lime juice in it. Apply the mixture around the eyes for 10 to 15 minutes thrice a week. This will reduce dark circles.