Cracked heels are due to lack of moisturizing and is also the major problem with everyone especially with women. They can be due to several factors like walking bare foot, dry skin and etc. So special care should be given to our feet as we give for our face. In my older post, i would have already said about homemade pedicure and manicure procedure. Once pedicure has been done follow the below handy tips for beautiful, supple and soft feet. Cracked heels can be avoided by following these simple home remedies.
- Soak your feet in a tub filled with warm water and add some lemon juice for about 10 minutes. It can be done in alternate days. Once it drys apply vaseline or moisturizing creme.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Apply glycerin and rose water before going to bed.
- Do a simple homemade pedicure regularly twice a month.
- Rub some mustard oil on your foot.
- Scrub your foot using pumic stone to remove dead cells. Scrubing also makes your skin supple and soft.
- Avoid walking barefoot.