Posted by lothi on Oct 13, 2008 in Beauty, Health | 4 comments
Chapped lips occur when our skin loses its moisture or hydrating skin texture. Chapped lips occurs due to exposure to dry as well as cold weather and it becomes very painful. Keep your body dehydrated by drinking plenty of water. Here are some natural remedies that have proven to provide relief for chapped lips.
- Apply Castor oil & honey on your lips twice a day.
- Drink fresh juices and lots of water.
- Applying olive oil on the affected areas helps to get rid of dry chapped lips.
- Apply Ghee or Butter which helps healing faster as well as it makes your lips smooth.
- Rubbing with cucumber slice also gets rid of chapped lips.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel on your lips and leave it overnight.