Remedies for bleeding gum
Posted by lothi on Sep 9, 2010, in Health | 0 comments
There are a number of simple home remedies for stopping the bleeding gum. It may be due to vitamin deficiency, poor oral hygiene, and some hormonal changes during pregnancy.
- Massage the gums with fingers after brushing. This improves blood circulation and reduces the bleeding and swelling in gums.
- In a cup of warm water and 2 tsp of salt and rinse your mouth well. Repeat this everyday morning and evening. It helps to reduce the bleeding as well as the bad odor in mouth.
- Drinking green tea is said to keep the mouth fresh. So drink it regularly.
- Chewing the clove keeps the mouth fresh and clean. Do it thrice a week.
- Chewing and eating raw vegetables keeps the teeth and gum stronger.
- The deficiency of vitamin C may also lead to bleeding of gums. Intake of broccoli and cabbage are really very good sources.
- Take the juice from the onion. Gargle your mouth with the onion juice which will get rid off from swollen gum.