A very common problem from ages in man-kind is the pain in the lower back referred to as back pain. It can be due to poor postural habits, strains, and also muscle tension. It is also very common in pregnant women due to the stretching of ligaments around the uterus. Here are some remedies for lower back pain.
Remedies for Backpain
- Massage the lower back with eucalyptus oil or castor oil very gently for 10 minutes. This gets temporary relief from back pain. [NOT FOR PREGNANT WOMAN]
- Include vegetables and fruit diet regularly.
- Do regular exercise and walking.
- Drink lots of water.
- Boil 5 – 8 tulsi leaves in a pan with a cup of water. Take out from the flame when the water starts thickening. Once it cools drink it. This gets relief from back pain. [NOT FOR PREGNANT WOMAN]
- Mix 1 tsp of honey to warm water and drink. This gets relief from back pain.
- To avoid back pain sleep on a firm mattress.