Posted by lothi on Feb 15, 2010 in Nutritious food recipe | 2 comments
- 4Potatoes cubed
- 3Green chilli
- Urad dal
- Mustard seeds
- Ginger and garlic
- Cashews few
- Curry leaves few
- Garam masala
- Boil the cubed potatoes in water with a pinch of turmeric.
- Heat oil in kadai and add mustard seed. When it splutters add urad dal and hing.
- Add onion and fry for a while with few curry leaves until the raw smells goes off.
- Add finely chopped garlic and ginger.
- Then add tomatoes and green chilli’s,turmeric powder and allow it cook for a while.
- Grind few cashews and 2 green chilli and add to it.
- Now add potato, garam masala, 2 cups of water, salt and cook for about ten minutes.
- Masala is done when it becomes thick and then garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with chappathi or poori.