Eating a good and healthy breakfast is the best way to start off your day. Skipping breakfast is a bad habit which may in turn affect your health. There are many ideas for quick breakfast. This is one of the simpler, easier and healthier breakfast recipe as it includes vegetables and wheat bread.
- Wheat bread 2 slice
- Green chutney
- Tomato Ketchup [optional]
Green chutney preparation:
Grind coriander leaves 2 cup, green chillies 3 or 4, mint leaf 1 cup, salt, lemon juice and onion 50 gm to a fine paste. The chutney can be stored in the refrigerator for a week.
- Toast the bread slices and trim the edges of bread slices. [Toasting is optional]
- Spread the butter on one slice and on the other slice spread the green chutney.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on tomatoes, cucumber and onions. [ Cut the vegetables into thin circles]
- Place the tomatoes, onions, cucumber slices on the slice with butter and then cover it with the other bread slice. You can also spread some ketchup if you like.
I am very excited about the award I got from Shri. Its very nice to get such award. Thanks a lot Shri.
And i would like to pass this award to Vani and Usha