By lothi on Feb 27, 2010 in Health
- Cilantro is commonly known as coriander leaves which looks like parsley leaves. Cilantro has got strong flavour and aroma. It has also got many medicinal properties and also used in cooking. Prior to cooking it should be rinsed well. Can be easily grown at home in pot.
- It is a good source of dietary fiber.
- It is considered to have cholestrol reducing properties.
- It helps for easy digestion.
- It contains antibacterial properties.
- Coriander seeds has got medicinal properties. Its one of the main ingredient for preparing khasyam[herbal medicine].