Bath salt , water, tub, soap or shampoo, cleansing milk, pumice stone, foot scrapper, moisturizer, foot care kit, cuticle pusher, enamel remover, buffing block, cotton.
1. Soak your feet in warm soapy salty water for few minutes then, pat them dry. Make sure that you cover your toenails thoroughly.
2. Remove nail polish or nail enamel from your toenails with enamel remover.
3. Cut your nails straight across and also your edges.
4. With the buffer, buff your nails. With the buffer block you can scrub your nails, make your nails shine with three or four polishing textures.
5. Then, cleanse the foot with cleansing milk and wipe it with cotton. Massage cuticles with cuticle cream in circular motion.
6. Using foot scraper, scrap your foot. Pumice stone can also be used.
7. Then again soak your foot for few minutes.
8. With cuticle lifter push the cuticles and don’t cut the cuticles using scissors. Use Cuticle nippers to remove excess cuticle.
9. Clean the nail edges .
10. Re-soak again and then dry thoroughly.
11. Now apply a good moisturizer all over your foot and massage gently. Massage your foot for 10 minutes. Massaging will regulate the blood circulation.
12. At last apply your base coat to your nails and after it gets dried apply your desired nail polish color. Two coatings will be best.
Cleansing milk, moisturizer, enamel remover, cuticle pusher, base coat, Colored Enamels, topcoat, cotton, buffing block, nail cutter, small bowl for soaking your hands.
1. Cleanse your hand with cleansing milk and clean it with cotton. Remove nail enamel from you nails with the help of cotton and enamel remover.
2. Cut your nails according to your desired shape like square with rounded corners.
3. With the buffer, buff your nails. With the buffer block you can scrub your nails, make your nails shine with three or four polishing textures.
4. Massage cuticles with cuticle cream in circular motion.
5. Now soak your hands in warm soapy water.
6. Dry your hands carefully pushing back the cuticles with the towel.
7 Push back each cuticle in circular movement using cuticle pusher.
9. Use Cuticle nippers to remove excess cuticle.
10. Re-soak your hands then pat dry. Dry and apply a good moisturizer all over the hand and arm up to the elbow and massage your hand for 10 minutes.
11. Apply your base coat and wait for it to dry . After it gets dried apply your desired nail polish color. Two to three coatings will be best.
14. Using enamel remover, remove all traces of enamel left on the skin to make a really neat job.