Posted by lothi on Jul 14, 2008 in Beauty | 1 comment
Proper attention should be given to the hands as you give for your face because they play an important role in communication. Most people don’t take the time to care for their hands properly. It is very important that you take special care of your hand as the skin is very thin and delicate. Beautiful, well kept hands say a lot about a person. Here are some remedies for taking care of your hands. For soft and supple hands use moisturizing cream twice a day.
- For darkened elbow, apply a mixture of lemon juice mixed with milk cream. This keeps your hand soft and supple. Wash it with warm water after 30 minutes
- Elbow darkness could be removed by applying a mixture of cucumber and lemon juice in equal quantities. Wash after 15 minutes
- Mix almond oil and honey and apply with a gentle massage. Wash it off next morning.
- Mix glycerine, lemon juice with few drops of rose water and massage your hands in alternative days.
- Massage your hands with moisturizing creme regularly to stimulate circulation.
- Protect your hands by using gloves while washing dishes, dealing with chemicals and while gardening.
- Massaging with almond oil keeps hand beautiful.
- Wash your hands with warm water and when it drys off apply mixture of 1tsp of honey and 1 tsp olive oil. Keep it for 30 minutes and then rinse with water.
- If your hands are stained, you could rub lemon juice after washing.