Posted by lothi on Jan 11, 2011 in Recipes | 1 comment
- Grated Coconut 1 and 1/2
- Rice 1Cup or left over rice
- Urad dal 2 tsp
- Dried red chilli 30r 4
- Channa dal 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1 tsp
- Asafoetida pwdr or hing 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Cashews few
- In a pan, heat oil add mustard seeds, Urad dal, hing, cashews, channa dal, dried red chilli’s, curry leaves and fry for few minutes.
- Now add the grated coconut and fry for few minutes say about 10 minutes and then, add the rice to it.
- Mix rice well with coconut. Coconut rice is ready to serve with hot paapads.